This blog is set up to record our adventure as we travel North America in our 5th wheel. We just retired this year and are staying at Wildwood Rv and Golf Resort.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Worthington Glacier State Recreation Site

From the parking lot there is a paved path up to the glacier. We went with Soozee in tow and me in sandals. We came to the end of paved path and we were allowed to continue to walk up to and onto the glacier. Stew and Soozee went on and Stew had the camera took a picture of Soozee on top of the glacier as I stayed behind because I wore sandals. Seeing that they were experiencing all the fun, I was determined to walk up to the glacier and off I went unaware that I was being photographed. I was glad that I did. once close up to the glacier it is dirty looking and is covered with sharp rock.






No comments: